Label Diversity Explained
Free eBook Download!
Check out our new free eBook that's fresh off the press — or in this case, the keyboard! Our latest written work is a valuable resource for any entrepreneur, regardless of what field or industry you choose to make your mark in.
Printing and using proper labels are necessary for any product: from food and medicine to cosmetics and clothes. Using the wrong kind of label can confuse customers. Meanwhile, not following the requirements of governing agencies can land you in trouble. Make sure you know the ins and outs of each type of label to determine which is the right one for your products.
- Explanations of popular label types
- FDA requirements for food labels
- Dry-peel vs. Die-cut
- Must-have details on cosmetic
- The LLL label printing process
More Free Resources
How to Develop Branding Guidelines
- What are branding guidelines
- Importance of branding guidelines
- What's included in branding guidelines
- Photography guidelines
Everything You Need for Custom Labels or Packaging
- Branding and design tips
- Material and process information
- Important legal information
- How we can help
Checklist: Meeting Legal Label Standards
- Understand the importance of meeting regulatory labeling standards.
- Find out precisely how products are characterized into commodities for labeling and packaging purposes.
- Get an overview of different labeling requirements for different products.
- Know the different government agencies acting as regulatory boards for packaging and labeling.
- Understand the value of domestic and international labeling guides and how they translate to packaging and labeling of commodities.
From the Blog
Explore articles and get connected with the latest Leapin' Lizard news.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Be the first to know about the latest Leapin’ Lizard news, free resources, and more!