2023 Print Industry Trends Report
Free eBook Download!
The printing industry is an area of constant growth. With such growth, especially in the past years, it can be hard for newcomers to get into the business with the right information. Thankfully, with this report, the nuances and sometimes complex jargon involved in the print industry is explained. Beyond that, with this ebook, you can learn what the printing industry means to you, and where your company fits into it.
Trends In the Report:
- Web to Print
- Digital Printing
- Offset Printing
- Short-Run Printing
- Inkjet Systems
- Color Matching
- Virtual Reality Tools
Download your free copy today!
The 2023 Print Industry Trends Report provides an in-depth assessment of the industry's size, trends, technology, and potential growth opportunities. The report also covers an analysis of the current and future trends impacting the print industry, including digital and offset printing, short-run printing, quality control and automation, customization, environmental sustainability, packaging and labeling, inkjet production, and augmented and virtual reality.
The report also looks at emerging technologies such as color management technology and professional color matching systems; personalized prints with big data analytics; cloud computing for easier file sharing and automation; and security and privacy concerns in the print industry. This comprehensive report is a must-read for anyone involved in the print industry as it provides an invaluable resource for understanding the competitive landscape and opportunities to stay ahead of the curve.
More Free Resources
How to Develop Branding Guidelines
- What are branding guidelines
- Importance of branding guidelines
- What's included in branding guidelines
- Photography guidelines
Everything You Need for Custom Labels or Packaging
- Branding and design tips
- Material and process information
- Important legal information
- How we can help
Checklist: Meeting Legal Label Standards
- Understand the importance of meeting regulatory labeling standards.
- Find out precisely how products are characterized into commodities for labeling and packaging purposes.
- Get an overview of different labeling requirements for different products.
- Know the different government agencies acting as regulatory boards for packaging and labeling.
- Understand the value of domestic and international labeling guides and how they translate to packaging and labeling of commodities.
From the Blog
Explore articles and get connected with the latest Leapin' Lizard news.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Be the first to know about the latest Leapin’ Lizard news, free resources, and more!